- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 3 Tbs. confectioners’ sugar or to taste
- 1 Tbs. fresh lemon juice or to taste
- In food processor, combine strawberries and raspberries and process until smooth. Add confectioners’ sugar and process to blend.
- Strain sauce through fine-mesh sieve set over medium bowl. Discard seeds. Stir lemon juice into sauce. Serve right away or refrigerate up to 3 days.
- Serving Size: Makes 1 Cup
- Calories: 63
- Carbohydrate Content: 16 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 1 g