30 minutes or fewer
Roasted mushrooms have a chewy texture and rich, earthy flavor.
- 2 lb. button mushrooms, halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 2 Tbs. balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tbs. chopped fresh thyme
- 1 clove garlic, minced (about 1 tsp.)
1. Preheat oven to 450F. Toss mushrooms with oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Roast on ungreased baking sheets 15 minutes. Stir, and roast 10 minutes more, or until brown and crispy. Toss with remaining ingredients. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Serving Size: Serves 12
- Calories: 76
- Carbohydrate Content: 5 g
- Fat Content: 6 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 184 mg
- Sugar Content: 2 g