Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
30 minutes or fewerVegan
A nonstick skillet is a must for this recipeit makes the garlic cling to the tofu and form a sort of crust.
- Cook linguine according to package directions; drain.
- Warm pasta sauce in pot over medium-low heat.
- Coat nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium heat. Add tofu, and cook 5 minutes, or until crisp and browned, turning often. Stir in garlic, and cook 1 minute more, or until tofu is coated with browned garlic. Transfer to plate, and cover to keep warm.
- Add spinach to same skillet. (Add spinach in batches, if necessary, stirring to wilt so remainder will fit.) Cover, and cook 2 minutes, or until tender.
- Divide cooked pasta among 4 individual plates. Top each with equal amounts of spinach then garlic tofu. Spoon sauce on top, and serve.
- Serving Size Serves 4
- Calories 506
- Carbohydrate Content 70 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 18 g
- Protein Content 28 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 847 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g