Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Baked pre-seasoned tofu comes in many flavors. It’s a quick way to add flavor and protein to stir-fries and salads. Serve this over brown jasmine rice or noodles.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spread cashews on baking sheet; bake until lightly toasted, 10 to 12 minutes; stir occasionally.
- Meanwhile, spray large nonstick skillet or wok with cooking spray, and heat over medium-high heat. Add tofu, and cook, turning often, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Put in bowl.
- Add snow peas to skillet, and stir-fry 1 minute. Add 3 Tbs. water, tamari and ginger. Stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes. Cover, reduce heat to medium and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until peas are tender.
- Stir in tofu and cashews, and heat through. Serve warm.
- Serving Size Serves 4
- Calories 350
- Carbohydrate Content 19 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 19 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 27 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 870 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g