Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Try making this moist, tender quick bread with frozen raspberries, fresh strawberries, or 1 cup chopped dried fruit.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 9- x 5-inch loaf pan, or 3 6- x 3-inch miniloaf pans, or 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Whisk together almond flour, brown rice flour, cornstarch, lemon zest, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in large bowl. Whisk together sugar, buttermilk, oil, eggs, and almond extract in separate bowl. Fold buttermilk mixture into flour mixture with spatula. Stir in blueberries.
- Scoop batter into prepared pan(s). Bake large loaf 50 to 60 minutes, miniloaves 35 to 45 minutes, or muffins 18 to 22 minutes, or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Loosen edges, and turn out onto wire rack to cool completely.
- Serving Size Makes 1 loaf, 3 miniloaves, or 12 muffins
- Calories 224
- Carbohydrate Content 29 g
- Cholesterol Content 36 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 249 mg
- Sugar Content 14 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g