Reprinted with permission from Smart Plants © 2019 by Julie Morris, published by Sterling Epicure.
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp dried goji berries
- ¾ tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ⅛ tsp finely ground black pepper
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp MCT oil or coconut oil
- 8–10 drops liquid stevia, or to taste
1. Mix all ingredients except stevia in a small saucepan, and bring to a gentle simmer. Once hot, pour mixture into a blender, and process until smooth and frothy. Blend in liquid stevia, and serve warm.