Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
For added goodness in this salad, we’ve included Yukon gold potatoes, bright bell peppers, pickled peppers and a little smoked tofu.
- In large saucepan, combine potatoes and lightly salted water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook until just tender, about 10 minutes. Drain, rinse under cold running water and drain well. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, bring medium saucepan of water to a boil. Add green beans and cook until just tender, about 3 minutes. Drain, rinse under cold running water and drain well. Set aside.
- Make dressing: In glass jar with tight-fitting lid, combine all ingredients with 1 tablespoon water. Shake to blend.
- In large serving dish or on platter, arrange potatoes, green beans, tomatoes, bell peppers, onion, tofu and pepperoncini. Pour dressing over and serve.
- Serving Size 10 servings
- Calories 109
- Carbohydrate Content 22 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 1 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 9 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g