This dish showcases fresh green beans and just-picked bell peppers. Serve it with couscous or orzo.
- 2 cups green beans, cut 1-inch long
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch strips (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock or water
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and heat over medium-high heat. Add green beans and bell pepper strips. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and cook 5 minutes, stirring often, or until vegetables begin to soften.
- Add artichokes and stock, and cook 30 seconds, or until liquid is reduced to 2 Tbs. Remove from heat, and sprinkle with cheese. Serve warm.
- Serving Size: Serves 4
- Calories: 60
- Carbohydrate Content: 8 g
- Cholesterol Content: 10 mg
- Fat Content: 2 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 230 mg
- Sugar Content: 2 g