Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Recipe by Chef Olivia Roszkowski, Natural Gourmet Institute
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Roast nuts until centers are golden brown, about 20 to 25 minutes. Set them aside to cool; then place them in a towel and rub between palms to loosen skins.
3. Blanch beans in salted water until tender, about 4 to 6 minutes. Shock and drain.
4. In small bowl, combine mustard, vinegar and salt. Whisk in oils until emulsified.
5. Place beans in a medium bowl. Pour dressing over beans; toss to combine.
6. Chop nuts coarsely and add to beans along with onion, right before serving.
7. Adjust seasonings and serve.
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g