Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
This silky, bright dressing is reminiscent of a luscious buttermilk ranch dressing. See alsoBeet, Watercress and Endive Salad
1. In a large pot, bring 2 cups water to a boil. Add quinoa, reduce heat to simmer, and cook until all liquid is absorbed, 25 minutes.
2. Heat grill to high. Wrap beans in aluminum foil. Brush tofu, peaches, and scallions with 1 tbsp olive oil.
3. Place bean packets, tofu, peaches, and scallions on grill and cook, turning occasionally, until tofu, peaches, and scallions have grill marks and beans are tender, 5–10 minutes. Remove from grill; slice tofu into 1/2-inch strips.
4. In a blender, process beet, yogurt, remaining 3 tbsp olive oil, garlic salt, onion powder, and paprika until smooth, adding 2–4 tbsp of cold water to dressing to reach desired consistency.
5. Divide beet greens and mesclun/arugula among four plates. Top with quinoa, peaches, scallions, tofu strips, and green beans. Drizzle with the dressing. Sprinkle with seeds and serve immediately.
Nutritional Info: 548 calories per serving, 26 g fat (3 g saturated), 56 g carbs, 12 g fiber, 24 g protein, 275 mg sodium
- Serving Size 4
- Calories 548
- Carbohydrate Content 56 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 26 g
- Fiber Content 12 g
- Protein Content 24 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g