Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
If you’ve never grilled potatoes before, you’re in for a real treat. It is easier than you think and worth the effort.
- Place potatoes in steamer basket that has been set in large saucepan. Steam over boiling water until just tender, about 10 minutes. Remove steamer basket from water.
- Prepare charcoal grill or preheat gas grill to medium-high heat. (Using a vegetable grilling rack will help keep potatoes from slipping through grates.) Brush potatoes with a little olive oil and grill until tender and tinged with brown, turning often, about 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make dressing: In small bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, shallots and lemon peel. Slowly whisk in oil until blended. Stir in parsley.
- Transfer potatoes to shallow serving bowl. Add green beans, dill and cheese if using. Pour 3⁄4 cup dressing over salad and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Serving Size 10 Servings
- Calories 227
- Carbohydrate Content 38 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 55 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g