Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Brush thick slices of crusty bread with olive oil and grill alongside the vegetables for a tasty side dish.
- Prepare charcoal grill or preheat gas grill on medium-high heat.
- On baking sheet, place eggplant, zucchini, bell pepper and onion. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Turn to coat.
- Place vegetables on grilling rack. Cook vegetables until tender and tinged with brown, turning frequently, about 6 minutes for eggplant and zucchini and 10 minutes for peppers and onion.
- In large bowl, place vegetables. Add balsamic vinegar and toss to coat. Divide vegetables between two plates. Sprinkle with cheese and basil and serve.
- Calories 250
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g