- 28-oz. jar good-quality chunky marinara sauce, warmed
- 16-oz. bag frozen cheese tortellini, ravioli, ricotta cavatelli or gnocchi
- 2 (16-oz.) cans pink beans, rinsed and drained
- Bring large pot of water to a boil. When water boils, add frozen pasta, stirring to prevent sticking. Cook according to package directions.
- Just before draining, add beans to water and cook briefly to heat them. Drain mixture well and transfer to serving bowl. Stir in marinara sauce and serve warm.
- Serving Size: 6 Servings
- Calories: 363
- Carbohydrate Content: 68 g
- Cholesterol Content: 9 mg
- Fat Content: 4 g
- Fiber Content: 11 g
- Protein Content: 18 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 800 mg