Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
This appetizer is a cross between pizza and bruschetta with colorful heirloom tomatoes added just before serving.
1. To make Garlic Pistou: Preheat oven to 350°F. Wrap garlic in foil. Bake 40 minutes, or until softened. Cool.
2. Squeeze garlic cloves into bowl of food processor. Blend with remaining ingredients until smooth.
3. To make Pizzas: Preheat oven to 400°F. Place doughs on 2 baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Spread with Garlic Pistou. Sprinkle with cheese and corn. Bake 15 minutes, or until crisp.
4. Toss tomatoes with basil and dill in bowl. Arrange tomatoes on hot crusts.
- Serving Size Serves 8
- Calories 424
- Carbohydrate Content 65 g
- Cholesterol Content 9 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 744 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g