A handful of fresh herbs adds a welcome earthiness to this Picholine salad.
- 8 cups loosely packed, small fresh baby or micro greens
- 1 Tbs. fresh chervil
- 1 Tbs. fresh chives
- 1 Tbs. fresh parsley
- 1 Tbs. fresh tarragon leaves
- 1/4 lb. (1/2 cup) fresh almonds, coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbs. almond oil
- 1 Tbs. sherry vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup thin shavings fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Wash and rinse greens and herbs, and spin dry.
- Place almonds in large salad bowl, and use back of spoon to thoroughly crush. Whisk in oil and vinegar until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange greens and herbs on top of dressing in bowl. Just before serving, toss to coat, garnish with cheese and serve.
- Serving Size: SERVES 4
- Calories: 230
- Carbohydrate Content: 6 g
- Cholesterol Content: 10 mg
- Fat Content: 18 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 10 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 250 mg
- Sugar Content: 2 g