These recipes originally appeared in Clean Eating Magazine. For more healthy recipes, visit cleaneating.com.
See also Trail Mix Granola Bites
1. Add banana, yogurt, milk, ¼ cup peanut butter, and maple syrup to a blender, and blend until smooth.
2. Sprinkle ¼ cup peanuts among bottoms of molds. Remove half the banana-yogurt mixture from the blender and divide evenly between popsicle molds.
3. Add cocoa powder to the blender with the remaining banana-yogurt mixture; blend to combine. Pour mixture into molds, then drizzle in remaining ¼ cup peanut butter. Top with remaining ¼ cup peanuts. Add sticks and freeze until set, at least 4 hours. To release pops, run mold under warm water until loose.
- Serving Size 1
- Calories 217
- Carbohydrate Content 15 g
- Cholesterol Content 4 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 9 g
- Sodium Content 58 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 7 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g