Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
It’s worth turning on the oven for these old-fashioned summer favorites. (PS: You can also halve the recipe and just pop the small servings in a toaster oven to keep the kitchen cool!)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Coat 8 1/2-cup ramekins with cooking spray.
- Place 2 cups corn in bowl of food processor. Add cream, 1/4 cup green onions, Parmesan and eggs. Process until smooth. Transfer to large bowl with remaining corn. Stir to combine, and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide mixture among prepared ramekins. Set ramekins in baking pan large enough to hold them, and add enough hot water to reach halfway up sides of ramekins.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until tops are golden and firm. Remove ramekins from water bath using tongs. Sprinkle with green onions, and serve warm.
- Serving Size Serves 8
- Calories 167
- Carbohydrate Content 16 g
- Cholesterol Content 102 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 101 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g