Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Frittatas are great party food because they can be made ahead of time and served warm or even at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 375F. Coat 8 6-oz. ramekins or oven-proof custard cups with nonstick cooking spray. Set ramekins on baking sheet.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add red peppers, green onions and corn, and cook, stirring often, 3 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat, stir in oregano, cumin, salt and chile powder. Let cool.
- In large bowl, whisk whole eggs, egg whites and soymilk. Add cheese and cooled vegetables, and stir well. Divide mixture among prepared ramekins. Top each frittata with a tomato slice.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until frittatas are set, golden brown and puffy. Let sit 5 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro, and serve.
- Serving Size Serves 8
- Calories 200
- Carbohydrate Content 16 g
- Cholesterol Content 120 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 15 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 410 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g