No fondue pot? Transfer the sauce to a glass bowl, then reheat in the microwave if necessary.
- 1 14-oz. pkg. silken tofu, drained
- 1 cup reduced-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup natural chunky peanut butter
- 3 Tbs. low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbs. fresh lemon or lime juice
- 2 Tbs. molasses
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (about 2 tsp.)
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh ginger
- 2 to 4 small fresh red chiles or jalapeños, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- whole-wheat pita triangles
- blanched veggies (green beans, cauliflower, broccoli)
- cucumber spears
To make Fondue:
1. Combine tofu, coconut milk, peanut butter, soy sauce, lemon juice, molasses, garlic and ginger in blender or food processor, and process until smooth.
2. Pour mixture into small saucepan, and add chiles. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until heated through.
3. Transfer mixture to warm fondue pot. Stir in cilantro, and serve with dippers.
- Serving Size: Serves 6
- Calories: 234
- Carbohydrate Content: 13 g
- Fat Content: 16 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 10 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 540 mg
- Sugar Content: 6 g