30 minutes or fewer
Want a dairy-free lemon pie in no time? Whip this up just before dinner, and by the time you’re ready for something sweet, the pie’s filling will be puddinglike.
- 1 12-oz. pkg. silken soft tofu
- 2 tsp. lemon extract, or to taste
- 3 Tbs. confectioners’ sugar
- 3 Tbs. frozen lemonade concentrate, or to taste
- 1 pkg. instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 8-inch premade graham cracker crust
- Zest of 2 lemons for garnish
- 6 lemon-flavored wafers, crumbled, for garnish
- Put tofu, lemon extract, confectioners’ sugar, lemonade concentrate and lemon pudding mix in blender, and purée until smooth. For a stronger lemon taste, add more lemonade concentrate, up to 1 Tbs more.
- Pour mixture into prepared crust. Garnish with lemon zest and crumbled wafers, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serving Size: Serves 6
- Calories: 350
- Carbohydrate Content: 63 g
- Fat Content: 10 g
- Protein Content: 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 620 mg
- Sugar Content: 18 g