- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped blanched almonds
- 3 Tbs. sugar
- 2 Tbs. soy margarine or butter
- 1 1/2 cups silken tofu (12 oz.)
- 8 oz. soy cream cheese
- 3/4 cup soy sour cream
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- Fresh fruit for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350ûF. Grease an 8-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- Make crust: In medium bowl, combine cracker crumbs, almonds, sugar and margarine. Mix with fork until blended. Sprinkle mixture over bottom of prepared pan and press evenly over bottom and partially up sides of pan.
- In food processor, combine tofu, cream cheese, sour cream, eggs, sugar and lemon peel. Process until just blended. Pour filling into prepared pan.
- Bake 20 minutes. Reduce heat to 325ûF and bake 20 to 25 minutes more, until cake is almost set in center. Turn off oven. Leave cake in oven, with door open, 20 minutes. Let cool completely on wire rack.
- Cover cake and chill until set, at least 8 hours or overnight. Serve with fresh fruit topping if desired.
- Serving Size: Serves 10
- Calories: 208
- Carbohydrate Content: 22 g
- Cholesterol Content: 76 mg
- Fat Content: 10 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4 g
- Sodium Content: 199 mg