Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
- Preheat oven to 350ûF. Grease an 8-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- Make crust: In medium bowl, combine cracker crumbs, almonds, sugar and margarine. Mix with fork until blended. Sprinkle mixture over bottom of prepared pan and press evenly over bottom and partially up sides of pan.
- In food processor, combine tofu, cream cheese, sour cream, eggs, sugar and lemon peel. Process until just blended. Pour filling into prepared pan.
- Bake 20 minutes. Reduce heat to 325ûF and bake 20 to 25 minutes more, until cake is almost set in center. Turn off oven. Leave cake in oven, with door open, 20 minutes. Let cool completely on wire rack.
- Cover cake and chill until set, at least 8 hours or overnight. Serve with fresh fruit topping if desired.
- Serving Size Serves 10
- Calories 208
- Carbohydrate Content 22 g
- Cholesterol Content 76 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 199 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g