Mini-Bundt or brioche molds and cupcake liners give these individual servings their pretty shapes.
- 1 12-oz. bag fresh cranberries
- 1 cup agave nectar
- 3/4 cup ruby or tawny port
- 1/4 tsp. whole allspice berries
- Bring all ingredients to a boil in saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer 15 minutes, or until cranberries have popped and mixture has thickened, stirring occasionally. Cool 15 minutes.
- Press mixture through fine-mesh sieve set over bowl, until you have 2 cups thick purée; discard solids.
- Coat 8 foil muffin-cup liners or mini-molds with cooking spray. Fill each with 1/4 cup cranberry mixture. Cover, and refrigerate 3 hours, or until set. To serve, peel back muffin liners, and pop molds onto serving plate.
- Serving Size: Serves 8
- Calories: 155
- Carbohydrate Content: 40 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 2 mg
- Sugar Content: 37 g