Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
This is a light but luscious version of the classic English layered desert.
1. Blend bananas, chopped mint, lime juice and honey in small bowl.
2. Line bottom of 5×12-inch ceramic terrine mold (or 3×9-inch loaf pan) with 1/3 of lady fingers. Top with layers of 1/3 of yogurt, 1/3 of kiwi slices, half of banana mixture and half of pistachios. Repeat all layers once. Top with remaining 1/3 lady fingers, yogurt and kiwis. Cover and chill up to 3 hours.
3. Garnish with mint sprigs; serve.
To toast pistachios: Spread nuts in small baking dish and bake 7 to 10 minutes at 350°F until lightly toasted and fragrant, stirring twice.
- Serving Size Serves 8
- Calories 290
- Carbohydrate Content 53 g
- Cholesterol Content 76 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 9 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 94 mg
- Sugar Content 30 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g