Staying healthy doesn't mean skipping dessert, especially when it taste this good.
- Makes 8 servings.Servings
- 2 pints low-fat or nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1 cup peeled, diced kiwifruit
- 1 cup blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, or pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut, toasted (To toast the coconut, spread it in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet and bake in a 350°F oven, stirring frequently until golden brown, 5 to 10 minutes.)
1. Spoon a dollop of the yogurt into the bases of 8 parfait or dessert glasses. Top with a sprinkling of graham crackers, a layer of kiwifruit, and a few berries. Repeat the layers, beginning with the yogurt and continuing the pattern, until glasses are filled.
2. Top with toasted coconut. Serve immediately or chill up to 2 hours.