Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
This colorful stir-fry can be made in a wok or large skillet. It’s just as good served at room temperature as it is hot.
- Make sauce: In small bowl, combine all sauce ingredients except sesame oil; mix well. Stir in sesame oil and set aside.
- In wok or large, heavy skillet, heat oil over high heat. Add onion, bell pepper, carrots, garlic and ginger and stir-fry 2 minutes. Add edamame and corn and stir-fry until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
- Stir sauce and pour into vegetables. Stir-fry until thickened, 30 seconds.
- Divide rice among 4 shallow, wide bowls. Spoon vegetables over rice and serve hot or at room temperature.
- Serving Size Serves 6
- Calories 296
- Carbohydrate Content 45 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 377 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g