- 2 oz. dried lavender flowers
- 2 muslin infusion bags, optional
- 4 qt. water
- Juice of 6 lemons
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, or to taste
1. Place dried lavender in infusion bags, if using. Bring 4 cups water to a boil, add bags filled with lavender or loose lavender and remove from heat.
2. Steep for 10 minutes, and remove bags or strain lavender. Set aside.
3. Combine lemon juice and sugar, and dilute with 3 quarts water. Add lavender infusion. Adjust sugar to taste, and chill.
- Serving Size: Serves 8
- Calories: 80
- Carbohydrate Content: 22 g
- Sugar Content: 19 g