This ice cream dessert is a happy combination of some of the most popular flavors: chocolate, vanilla and raspberry. But don’t stop here, any of your favorite ice creams can be used.
- Tear off two 20-inch lengths of aluminum foil. Place on top of each other and fold over sides to make 9-inch-wide strip. Fit into 9 x 5-inch loaf pan, letting ends extend above long sides of pan to cover top when filled.
- Split ladyfingers apart and separate tops from bottoms.
- Spoon raspberry sherbet into foil-lined loaf pan. With back of spoon, press into even layer.
- Arrange 12 ladyfinger halves over sherbet (make 4 rows with 3 ladyfingers each). Top with even layer of vanilla ice cream. Repeat layers with remaining ladyfingers and chocolate ice cream.
- Fold foil tightly over top of loaf. Freeze at least 5 hours or overnight.
- To serve, fold back foil. Loosen ends from pan with thin knife. Holding foil, carefully lift loaf from pan and invert onto serving dish.
- Just before serving, spread whipped cream over top and drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Serving Size 12 Servings
- Calories 233
- Carbohydrate Content 33 g
- Cholesterol Content 59 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 69 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g