Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Look for the Stella DOro brand of daylilies.
- Peel and cube melons, and put in gallon-sized food storage bags. Freeze overnight.
- Put half cantaloupe in food processor, pur8Eeing until smooth. Pour into container, and freeze. Repeat with remaining melon.
- Repeat process with honeydew melon.
- Place 8 balloon wine glasses in freezer.
- Put frozen cantaloupe pur8Ee in processor when frozen for at least 4 hours. Process, and place 1/4 cup pur8Ee in each of 8 chilled wine glasses. Repeat with honeydew pur8Ee. Continue layering, alternating melon pur8Ees, until each wine glass is nearly full. Freeze overnight.
- To serve, garnish each wine glass or plate with a lily or other flower.
- Serving Size SERVES 8
- Calories 100
- Carbohydrate Content 24 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 45 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g