Made with just a few basic ingredients, this salad is an essential summer standby. For a light yet satisfying supper, serve these noodles with grilled vegetables.
- Bring large pot lightly salted water to a boil.
- Make dressing: Put tahini into medium bowl. Gradually whisk in boiling water until smooth and creamy. Add remaining dressing ingredients and whisk until blended. (Dressing can be made up to 4 days ahead and refrigerated.)
- Drop linguine into boiling water; stir to prevent sticking. Cook until just tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold running water. Drain again, shaking colander. Transfer to large bowl. Drizzle with sesame oil and toss to coat.
- Add reserved dressing to linguine and toss to coat. Transfer to large shallow serving bowl. Sprinkle with scallions, parsley and sesame seeds and serve at room temperature.
- Protein Content: 10 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g