These are simple to prepare but look fancy. Use the long, ridged cucumbers (known as English, Dutch, hothouse or seedless) because they contain less water and fewer seeds.
- Trim ends of cucumber, and cut in half crosswise, then lengthwise. Scoop out seeds. Blot cut sides with paper towel.
- Crumble feta into bowl. Add sour cream, orange juice, mint, chives, orange zest and salt; mash with fork. Add a little water, if needed—mixture should be more creamy than crumbly.
- Mound filling into cucumber halves. Cut stuffed cucumber into 1-inch pieces.
- Place on orange slices, and garnish with additional chives. Divide among 8 salad plates, or arrange on party platter.
- Calories: 25
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g