30 minutes or fewer
These are very tender cookies, and they break easily, so handle carefully.
- 1 cup creamy, well-stirred peanut butter, preferably all natural
- 1 cup apple juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1/2 cup sucralose-type sweetener
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly spray 2 baking sheets with cooking spray, or line with baking parchment, and set aside.
- Mix peanut butter, apple juice, sweetener and vanilla until blended but not smooth. In second bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda, and fold into peanut butter mixture. Stir until thick. Drop dough by rounded teaspoons onto baking sheets, about 2 inches apart. Use fork dipped in flour to make crisscross marks on top of each cookie.
- Bake 12 minutes, or until light brown. Remove from oven; cool on sheets.
- Serving Size: Makes about 60 cookies
- Calories: 40
- Carbohydrate Content: 5 g
- Fat Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 50 mg