Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
30 minutes or fewer
These are very tender cookies, and they break easily, so handle carefully.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly spray 2 baking sheets with cooking spray, or line with baking parchment, and set aside.
- Mix peanut butter, apple juice, sweetener and vanilla until blended but not smooth. In second bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda, and fold into peanut butter mixture. Stir until thick. Drop dough by rounded teaspoons onto baking sheets, about 2 inches apart. Use fork dipped in flour to make crisscross marks on top of each cookie.
- Bake 12 minutes, or until light brown. Remove from oven; cool on sheets.
- Serving Size Makes about 60 cookies
- Calories 40
- Carbohydrate Content 5 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 2 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 50 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g