A simple, foolproof recipe that is win-win for cooks and guests alike.
- Makes 6 to 8 servings.Servings
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Trim the ends of the Brussels sprouts, and remove any bruised outer leaves. Cut in half lengthwise.
2. Place on a baking sheet, and mix well with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, maple syrup, salt, and pepper.
3. Spread out into a single layer, and roast for 30 to 35 minutes, stirring once or twice, until soft and caramelized.