Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Hooray for the wide availability of veg marshmallows that make these simple desserts possible. Assemble the monsters just before serving.
1. Spread 1 tsp. chocolate-hazelnut spread on each cracker. Top each cracker with 1 marshmallow.
2. Press almond slivers onto sides of marshmallows for arms.
3. Cut ragged edge into strawberry tops with paring knife. Set strawberry tops on plain marshmallows. Cut eyes and mouths from nori with scissors, and adhere to plain marshmallows with drops of water.
4. Poke small holes in 12 yogurt-covered raisins for eyes, and carve notches for eyebrows. Insert almond slivers (to use as anchors) into bottoms of raisins, and press into tops of toasted coconut marshmallows. Scrape some of yogurt coating from remaining 6 yogurt-covered raisins to reveal raisin inside. Press almond slivers into back
- Serving Size Serves 12
- Calories 100
- Carbohydrate Content 14 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 25 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g