Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
This recipe is so easy it can be made by people who swear they cant make gravy!
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water to cover, 20 minutes, or until tender. Drain; reserve cooking liquid.
- Coat nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and warm over medium heat. Add burger pieces, and cook 5 minutes, or until browned. Add mushrooms, cover and cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix tahini, tamari and 1 cup water in bowl. Add to mushroom mixture, and cook 1 minute, or until thickened.
- Mash potatoes with 1/3 cup cooking liquid, or more as needed.
- Mound potatoes on plates. Make well in center of each mound, and spoon in gravy. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size Serves 6
- Calories 482
- Carbohydrate Content 67 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 10 g
- Protein Content 27 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 640 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g