Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Poultry seasoning is a savory blend of sage, thyme, marjoram, pepper and sometimes cloves, which adds hearty flavor.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grind walnuts to powder in food processor. Set aside. Coat medium skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Add celery, onion, green onions and garlic, and sauté 4 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat, and cool.
2. Mash tofu in bowl. Stir in walnuts, vegetables, soy crumbles, oats, soy sauce, ketchup, mustard, parsley and poultry seasoning. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Coat 9×5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray and spoon mixture into pan, lightly packing in. Spread thin layer of ketchup over top of loaf, and bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool, then wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to slice for sandwiches.
- Serving Size Makes 1 loaf (8 slices)
- Calories 219
- Carbohydrate Content 16 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 613 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g