- 3 small cantaloupes, halved and seeded
- 1 cup strawberries, quartered
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup kirsch (cherry liqueur) or orange juice
- Using small end of melon baller, scoop balls of flesh from cantaloupe halves, leaving about 1/4-inch-thick shell. In medium bowl, combine melon balls, strawberries, blueberries and kirsch and toss gently.
- Cut thin slice from outside bottom of each cantaloupe shell so it sits securely. Divide fruit mixture among shells. Serve right away or cover and chill up to 1 hour.
- Serving Size: 6 servings
- Calories: 85
- Carbohydrate Content: 16 g
- Fat Content: 1 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 10 mg