Squeeze a papaya to check for ripeness. It should yield gently to the touch.
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed ice
- 1 cup diced, seeded watermelon, plus 2 small wedges for garnish
- 1 cup diced ripe papaya
- 1 Tbs. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 to 2 Tbs. sugar, or to taste
- 1 Tbs. fresh lime juice, or to taste
- In blender, combine all ingredients except watermelon garnish. Process until smooth. Taste for sweetness, adding sugar or lime juice as desired.
- Pour mixture into tall glasses and garnish with watermelon wedge.
- Serving Size: 2 Servings
- Calories: 112
- Carbohydrate Content: 25 g
- Cholesterol Content: 3 mg
- Fat Content: 1 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 16 mg