Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Get all the goodness of a grilled “burger” experience—including lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, pickles, onions, and “special sauce”—on a stick with these clever kebabs.
1. Thread English muffin wedge, veggie burger wedge, onion wedge, and cherry tomato onto skewer. Sandwich Cheddar cube between 2 pickle slices, if desired, and slide onto skewer. Continue adding ingredients until each of 4 skewers holds 4 English muffin quarters, 4 burger quarters, 4 onion wedges, 4 cherry tomatoes, and 4 pickle-cheese sandwiches.
2. Whisk together vinegar and mustard in bowl. Whisk in oil until thickened, and season with salt and pepper. Brush over skewers.
3. Oil grill grates and preheat grill to medium. Place skewers on grill, close hood, and cook 3 minutes. Turn skewers, close hood again, and cook 3 minutes more.
4. Whisk together yogurt and ketchup in bowl. Divide greens among 4 plates, top with brochettes, and serve with yogurt sauce.
- Serving Size Serves 4
- Calories 466
- Carbohydrate Content 48 g
- Cholesterol Content 32 mg
- Fat Content 18 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 36 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 764 mg
- Sugar Content 23 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g