These individual cheesecakes wowed us with their simplicity and their flavor. Have both the egg and the cream cheese at room temperature before you use them to ensure a smooth texture.
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks, thawed
- 1/4 cup mango-apricot nectar or orange juice
- 1 Tbs. sugar
- 6 oz. fat-free or low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbs. fat-free condensed milk
- 2 Tbs. mango-apricot nectar or orange juice
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 round sugar cookies, such as Pepperidge Farm Sugar Cookies
- To make Mango-Raspberry Sauce: Purée all ingredients in blender until smooth. Strain, and set aside.
- To make Mini Cheesecakes: Preheat oven to 325F. Coat 2 6-oz. ramekins with cooking spray. Beat cream cheese with electric beater until smooth. Add condensed milk, and blend until smooth. Add nectar, egg and vanilla, and beat just until smooth.
- Set 1 cookie in bottom of each ramekin. Fill ramekins with cream cheese mixture. Place ramekins in 9-inch square ovenproof dish, and add hot water to come halfway up sides of ramekins. Place dish in oven, and bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until just set.
- Remove from water bath, and set on cooling rack for 30 minutes. Transfer to refrigerator, and chill 4 hours, or up to 2 days. Serve cheesecakes with Mango-Raspberry Sauce.
- Serving Size: Serves 2
- Calories: 338
- Carbohydrate Content: 53 g
- Cholesterol Content: 122 mg
- Fat Content: 6 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 19 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 560 mg
- Sugar Content: 42 g