Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
These individual cheesecakes wowed us with their simplicity and their flavor. Have both the egg and the cream cheese at room temperature before you use them to ensure a smooth texture.
- To make Mango-Raspberry Sauce: Purée all ingredients in blender until smooth. Strain, and set aside.
- To make Mini Cheesecakes: Preheat oven to 325F. Coat 2 6-oz. ramekins with cooking spray. Beat cream cheese with electric beater until smooth. Add condensed milk, and blend until smooth. Add nectar, egg and vanilla, and beat just until smooth.
- Set 1 cookie in bottom of each ramekin. Fill ramekins with cream cheese mixture. Place ramekins in 9-inch square ovenproof dish, and add hot water to come halfway up sides of ramekins. Place dish in oven, and bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until just set.
- Remove from water bath, and set on cooling rack for 30 minutes. Transfer to refrigerator, and chill 4 hours, or up to 2 days. Serve cheesecakes with Mango-Raspberry Sauce.
- Serving Size Serves 2
- Calories 338
- Carbohydrate Content 53 g
- Cholesterol Content 122 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 19 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 560 mg
- Sugar Content 42 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g