Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
These sports bar–inspired creations are roasted instead of deep-fried. Choose the smallest red potatoes you can find to keep them easy to eat. Little chefs can scoop out and stuff the potatoes and then sprinkle with paprika.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Slice off small portion from one side of each potato to create flat base. Toss potatoes in bowl with oil and salt. Arrange potatoes, cut-side down, on baking sheet. Bake 20 to 30 minutes, or until soft.
2. Meanwhile, cook bacon according to package directions, then chop.
3. Allow potatoes to cool slightly, then slice top off each potato and scoop out 1 Tbs. flesh. Stuff each potato with 1/2 tsp. sour cream and 1 tsp. cheese, then sprinkle with chives and paprika.
- Serving Size Makes 10 stuffed potatoes
- Calories 140
- Carbohydrate Content 24 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 3 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 316 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g