This recipe proves you don’t need oil to make a fantastic salad dressing. Use the basic Miso Dressing or Dijon variation for tossed green salads, the orange dressing for fruit salads, the chipotle for Southwestern-style salads with beans and corn, and the pesto for pasta salads. Try the sesame-ginger on salads with bean sprouts, water chestnuts, peanuts and other Asian flavors.
- 2 Tbs. white, yellow or red miso
- 2 Tbs. honey or light corn syrup
- 2 Tbs. rice vinegar
- In small bowl, whisk together all ingredients until well blended.
- Serving Size: Makes 1/3 cup
- Calories: 23
- Carbohydrate Content: 8 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 210 mg