Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
These individual treats hold their shape thanks to agar, a setting agent like gelatin that’s made from seaweed.
- Coat 6 6-oz. ramekins with cooking spray, and place 1 cookie in each.
- Combine soymilk and agar in small saucepan, and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Simmer 1 minute, whisking constantly. Remove from heat, and cool 3 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in microwave on high power 30 seconds, or until smooth.
- Blend tofu, cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla extract in food processor until smooth. Pour soymilk slowly through feed tube with processor running, and blend until combined.
- Set aside 1 cup tofu mixture. Whisk remaining tofu mixture into melted chocolate until smooth. Divide among ramekins. Spoon reserved tofu mixture into ramekins, and swirl with knife. Chill 3 hours, or overnight.
- Serving Size Serves 6
- Calories 212
- Carbohydrate Content 25 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 154 mg
- Sugar Content 19 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g