30 minutes or less
Start the meal with a light salad and conclude with a comforting vanilla or chocolate pudding.
- Bring large pot of lightly salted water to a boil, and cook pasta 2 to 3 minutes, or until al dente. Remove from heat, drain and rinse under cold water.
- Combine eggs, 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese and milk in small mixing bowl, and beat until well blended. Stir in grated zucchini, setting aside 1/2 cup zucchini for garnish. Season with salt and pepper. Stir noodles into egg mixture to coat strands.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. When hot, using tongs or two spoons, place small pancake-size portion of egg-noodle mixture into hot oil, adding extra “pancakes” to skillet but avoiding overcrowding. Cook on bottoms until golden, 2 to 4 minutes. Using spatula, flip pancakes over and brown second side. Remove from skillet, place on individual plates and repeat with remaining mixture until used up.
- To serve, garnish each pancake with shredded carrots, grated zucchini and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Saturated Fat Content: 5 g