Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
This homemade mix makes a great gift for someone who’s too busy to bake from scratch.
1. Mix the contents of this jar in a large bowl.
2. In a small bowl, whisk 1 cup buttermilk, 2 eggs, and 1/4 cup canola oil until well blended.
3. Stir the wet mixture into the dry mix until everything is just moistened (the batter will be lumpy).
4. Scrape into a buttered and floured 8-inch loaf pan and bake in a 350°F oven until a wooden skewer inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean (about 45 minutes).
Recipe courtesy of Charity Ferreira.
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g