Serve with dairy-free vanilla ice creamyum!
- 1 16-oz. pkg. frozen blueberries, thawed, or 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups ginger ale
- Bring blueberries, 1/2 cup water and sugar to a boil over medium heat. Cover, simmer 5 minutes; let cool. Purée mixture, then stir in lemonade and ginger ale. Pour in 9x9-inch baking pan; freeze 1/2 hour. Remove; scrape ice crystals into mixture. Refreeze. Scrape every 20 to 30 minutes.
- Mound slush into 6 dishes; serve.
- Serving Size: SERVES 6
- Calories: 110
- Carbohydrate Content: 29 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 5 mg
- Sugar Content: 25 g