This olive-scallion tapenade is great on toast or used as a dip.
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 1⁄2 lemon
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, pitted
- 2 tbsp scallions, greens only, chopped
- 1 tbsp capers, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp nasturtium leaves or petals, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 anchovy fillets
In a food processor, blend all ingredients until finely ground. Spread on toast or crackers.
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 115
- Fat Content: 12 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g