30 minutes or fewer
These meal-in-one packet entrées are a snap to prepare and leave no pots or pans to clean up. Serve with crusty bread for sopping up the vegetables savory juices.
- 1 lb. asparagus spears, trimmed and cut into 4-inch lengths (about 16 spears)
- 12 oz. small new red potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices (about 10 potatoes)
- 2 medium-size zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 8 oz. baby carrots
- 1 1/4 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 5 Tbs. plus 1 tsp. prepared pesto
- 1 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce, such as Tabasco
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (4 oz.)
- Place large baking sheet in oven, and preheat to 450F. Cut 4 20-inch sheets of heavy-duty foil. Combine all ingredients except cheese in large bowl. Toss to coat, and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide vegetable mixture among foil sheets. Sprinkle cheese over top. Fold foil over, and crimp edges to seal.
- Arrange packets in single layer on heated baking sheet. Reduce oven to 400F. Bake 20 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. (Pierce packet with knife to test veggies.) Let stand 5 minutes.
- To serve: Place packets on plates, slit tops, and fold back foil.
- Serving Size: Serves 4
- Calories: 291
- Carbohydrate Content: 32 g
- Cholesterol Content: 23 mg
- Fat Content: 13 g
- Fiber Content: 6 g
- Protein Content: 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5 g
- Sodium Content: 554 mg
- Sugar Content: 9 g